Shamster Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 Hi, Does Someone have Super Smart Animals Episode 1 & 2? it was on BBC 8th Feb at 8.00pm (Ep 1) and 9th Feb at 8.00pm (Ep 2), Thanks
JJanisch Posted March 19, 2012 Posted March 19, 2012 I've searched for the keyword "Super" on CVExchange but can't see these episodes??
mole Posted March 19, 2012 Posted March 19, 2012 (edited) oh, I'll try again now, our internet connection is still dodgy could be a while uploading at 3kb/s Edited March 19, 2012 by mole
chinesewhispers Posted January 23, 2013 Posted January 23, 2013 Hi there I'm after episode 1 of this, I can find episode 2. Does anyone have ep1 they can upload, I can't find it on exchange. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now