pshuttle Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 Morning Guys and Girls, Can anybody recommend a good free Windows based wmv to DVD conversion application? I know a quick search throws up thousands of them but I don't currently have time to install all that spyware! Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Pete
DAZZD88 Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 I use a program called DVD Flick. It's opensource and works well, doing the transcode before burning to DVD.
arthur231283 Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 If you are using Windows 7 you could use Windows DVD Maker that come with it. You can find it: C:\Program Files\DVD Maker\DVDMaker.exe
lickydog Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 I use a program called DVD Flick. It's opensource and works well, doing the transcode before burning to DVD. I've also used DVD Flick - excellent program - lots of control regarding menu poster screens, looping etc. was a lifesaver when I had a 'can you make this DVD for a conference this week?' dropped on me. Took a bunch of FLV, WMV, MP4 and Powerpoints saved out of PPT2010 as wmv straight into an ISO and then burned it too. Seamless.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now