networkingNut Posted October 28, 2011 Posted October 28, 2011 After three years in a Desktop support role at a local seconday school in the Midlands I am moving onto pastures new. Today was my last day and I am now looking forward to starting a role as an Level 3 Network engineer apprentice for a well known ISP. I am still in shock at getting the role, especially as it was filmed as part of the BBC3 'up for hire' program, which was on recently. I am not sure what is happening to my position, at my previous employer (having recently become an academy) but I will keep an eye on their website and post it here if it becomes available. Looking forward to a weeks induction, followed by the exciting prospect of fibre installation and working in comms rooms. I still going to remain on here as although I may no longer be an 'Edu' Geek, more an ISP Geek I have learnt many things during my previous employment and thanks to everyone who helped me. Thanks nN
elsiegee40 Posted October 28, 2011 Posted October 28, 2011 Edugeek was rebranded as the IT Pro's Lifeline some time ago, so leaving school is no excuse not to come and chat with us! Good luck in your new role
networkingNut Posted October 29, 2011 Author Posted October 29, 2011 Edugeek was rebranded as the IT Pro's Lifeline some time ago, so leaving school is no excuse not to come and chat with us! Good luck in your new role Thanks I sure I will have queries in the future so, dont you worry I will be back
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now