Dos_Box Posted October 25, 2011 Posted October 25, 2011 I had this a couple of times yesterday but hadn't paid attention to the why and how. It just happened again a few mins back where I posted a reply and the 'Do you want to leave this page? Any unsaved content may be lost' message box appeared after I'd clicked 'Post quick reply'. Clicking 'Yes' posts the reply. This was on Firefox 7.0.1
featured_spectre Posted October 25, 2011 Posted October 25, 2011 Happens on Chrome as well. If you type a reply but delete it, it still registers that the reply is there and you have not sent it.
Oaktech Posted October 25, 2011 Posted October 25, 2011 i get it sometimes even if i haven't posted anything. I've gone to the first page of a thread, wanted the nth page, clicked on the page number i wanted and recieved the same do you want to leave this page message... i'm not really that bothered, i can seek out the ok button pretty quick, but just thought i'd add in to this. Oh, and btw, this is avant 2011 build 27.
sparkeh Posted October 25, 2011 Posted October 25, 2011 Yeah I get this, I reported it a while ago as well. I think a few people have mentioned this.
plexer Posted October 25, 2011 Posted October 25, 2011 Is this because the forum now auto saves draft posts so there is content it's just saved as a draft? Ben
Dos_Box Posted October 25, 2011 Author Posted October 25, 2011 It's had that feature a while now, but never done this up until a day or so ago.
plexer Posted October 25, 2011 Posted October 25, 2011 I've seen this error a few times over the last few months just didn't get around to posting it. Ben
glennda Posted November 1, 2011 Posted November 1, 2011 I get it when i open a page on chrome and try and skip to say page 2. It then says do you want to leave as any changes may be lost.
sparkeh Posted November 1, 2011 Posted November 1, 2011 It's had that feature a while now, but never done this up until a day or so ago. Seems to happen quite randomly for me. Weeks can go past without an issue then it will do it constantly, then disappear again. Weird huh?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now