nicholab Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 (edited) Giant Mistral ladies bike stand frame but shorter handle bar distance size XS= 14in Very little used. The one difference form the standard is that this bike an adjustable stem. Giant Bikes - Bicycles / Archive* Going for £150 Giant Rincon size M = 19in Had light use Giant Bikes - Bicycles / Archive* Photo's to follow. Going for £150 Or offer for the pair considered. Cash on pick up form Quinton/West Birmingham Edited October 7, 2011 by nicholab
LosOjos Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 I'm so disappointed the aren't actual giant bikes
DAZZD88 Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 I'd have loved the Rincon (I assume it's a male bike). For Giant, £150 seems reasonable and even the journey to pick it up wouldn't be too bad (at least interesting if nothing else). Shame I have no spondoolies though.
nicholab Posted October 7, 2011 Author Posted October 7, 2011 Yep the Rincon is male I am trying to get the readies for a road bike.
Oaktech Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 I find the title of this thread misleading as one of the bikes is, in fact, extra small. I've just bought a Felt QX and i'm very happy with it - but it cost more than £150
nicholab Posted October 11, 2011 Author Posted October 11, 2011 These are now on e-bay!! Mens mountain bike (Giant) | eBay Womens mountain bike (Giant) | eBay
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now