zag Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 Anyone know any good bug tracking systems? Preferably php based? I'm using Mantis for my opensource project at the moment but its a bit overkill.
webman Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 (edited) RequestTracker? I've been looking at the PivotalTracker hosted solution too which you might like to consider. Edited September 30, 2011 by webman
zag Posted September 30, 2011 Author Posted September 30, 2011 I like the look of pivotaltracker thanks. Also looking at Redmine - Overview - Redmine but ruby is a pain to install on IIS
Oaktech Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 last time i needed to track bugs and issues, i used post it notes stuck to the monitor.
webman Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 I like the look of pivotaltracker thanks. Also looking at Redmine - Overview - Redmine but ruby is a pain to install on IIS Yeah, I wouldn't even bother trying to run a Ruby app from scratch on Windows or Linux - dependency hell. However, there's a self-contained installable version for various platforms which I've had success with in the past - BitNami :: Redmine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now