Hightower Posted September 29, 2011 Posted September 29, 2011 Need a quick favour. Due to our new LEA filtering system, many 'useful' sites are blocked for no apparent reason. Anyhow, without going into a rant one of those sites is for Task Magic 2 software. We need the update files for Task Magic 2, available here: TaskMagic - Updates / Latest News Could someone download them, zip them, and then host them on their server for me to download this morning? Also, if there's any instructions there as well can you include those in the zip? Really appreciate this. Thanks,
Hightower Posted September 29, 2011 Author Posted September 29, 2011 @sparkeh's PM was with me a fraction before @achedgy, but I'm downloading both to check the integrity. We may have a disqualification....
Hightower Posted September 29, 2011 Author Posted September 29, 2011 Ah, after verification both sets of files were present and correct, meaning @SparkH is our winner Thanks fellas - appreciate this.
Hightower Posted September 29, 2011 Author Posted September 29, 2011 As a further update, these files fixed the problems I was having, so you two have made one MFL teacher very happy.
MK-2 Posted September 29, 2011 Posted September 29, 2011 I feel I must complain at the misleading title. It took me well over 5 secs to just read your question. The resulting website access, zipping and emailing would have taken another 2 or 3 mins. You sir, should think carefully before entitling any more topics here. Good day
Hightower Posted September 29, 2011 Author Posted September 29, 2011 It's ok, it only took me a second to neg rep you
MK-2 Posted September 29, 2011 Posted September 29, 2011 It's ok, it only took me a second to neg rep you Anonymously I presume, otherwise again its a lie and you would have taken longer to type something in. Your words, they are built on foundations of deceit and lies!
Hightower Posted September 29, 2011 Author Posted September 29, 2011 What do you expect, I'm from the North East - we have to learn to lie from a young age so we can claim our benefits.
cpjitservices Posted September 29, 2011 Posted September 29, 2011 +1 from the north east too, thats why I dont live there anymore!
Hightower Posted September 29, 2011 Author Posted September 29, 2011 Your prize will be the massive ego boost you'll have recieved from doing such a good deed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now