pete Posted September 27, 2011 Posted September 27, 2011 CTX130418 - XenServer 6.0 Release Notes - Citrix Knowledge Center The "Known Issues" section is required reading, unless you like getting ambushed by strange problems.
john Posted September 27, 2011 Posted September 27, 2011 Oh it's out of BETA then. I won't be bothering to upgrade, after the last patch screwed one of my hosts and messed up the local hosts on it I'm avoiding touching it now. Scared to shut them down and add more ram to the hosts in-case they do something to upset me again.
irsprint84 Posted September 27, 2011 Posted September 27, 2011 Xen server has cause 50% mental break downs for me! Switching master from slave crash Creating pools killed a major server backing up vm's to a separate server was a pain unless used scripts I ve nearly moved all to hyepr v and so much happier
pete Posted September 28, 2011 Author Posted September 28, 2011 *shrugs* Xen works for me . But I do tend to sit back and let the early adopters shoot themselves in the foot until the problems get ironed out.
john Posted September 28, 2011 Posted September 28, 2011 *shrugs* Xen works for me . But I do tend to sit back and let the early adopters shoot themselves in the foot until the problems get ironed out. It used to work for me till I put the last FP on it and the two or three patches that came after it As its all working I think I will stick with the one we are on, maybe look t upgrading by binning the host and starting again and then adding and migrating machines to it perhaps.... Although I don't like all this vswitch stuff its adding more complexities and trying to be VMWare
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now