MK-2 Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 We have an XiBO server showing an RSS feed constantly and I'd like to use the RSS feed (hosted internally) to be displayed on another webapge internally....our intranet. I've tried various RSS2HTML scripts but none can seem to read anything when run. We just have a basic .xml file with the layout of: title goes here info goes here which I'd like parsed so I could show it as a section of another html page. Is this possible (with html or php) or am I barking up the wrong tree in trying to get this working?
Mako Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 I have personally used MagpieRSS to parse RSS feeds and display the content on an HTML page. RSS feeds in question were those generated by Wordpress. You can then of course use CSS to style the output. Easy to use, instructions are fairly straightforward and there's help in comments of the php code that you need to use. Linkie: Magpie RSS - PHP RSS Parser
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now