Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
this may come as a daft question but I have made a new storage node in FOG however - I have it running in a VM and was wondering how to set the Image Location to a remote drive on another machine - at the moment it says /images/ but the local drive isnt big enough - any ideas on what I can put in there to make it use a drive on another machine ?
Posted

Hmmm, I'd think you would have to mount an external share and change the path to the mountpoint.

 

>This Page< goes through the process of adding a second HDD and mounting /images on it. You should be able to re-use the latter part of the process to automount to a share.

 

Chad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...