farquea Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 I have some small video cameras that I need to mark up with the school name and postcode but I only have an area of about 50 x 30 MM to work with. The current stencils we use are too big and the company we bought them from appears to have gone out of business. So does anyone have any recommendations of companies that could do some small stencils like this or the security stickers that are really hard to peel off?
pete Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 Do you have a laser cutter in DT? About .2mm cutting depth usually suffices on plastic.
Sylv3r Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 We use UV Pens, but I guess by the sounds of it you want something as a visible deterrent?
round2it Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 get an engraver for cameras etc as the cash converter places will not accept them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now