Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Perhaps The Most Poorly Thought Out LEGO product Ever?


Recommended Posts

Posted
at one point yes now the pieces are fairly generic there are more "standard" pieces granted but the newer sets ive got are basically the same pieces apart from things like digger buckets

 

Wicked. If I ever have kids lego and scalextric are what I'm most looking forward too. They wont get a look in on their chrimbo presents!

Posted
Wicked. If I ever have kids lego and scalextric are what I'm most looking forward too. They wont get a look in on their chrimbo presents!

 

And Brio when their young! I spent many an hour building railways all over the living room as a nipper! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...