Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

You've successfully completed the auditions for Mastermind, and made it to the televised stages. You have to pick two specialist subjects, one for the first round, and a completely different subject for the semi-finals.

 

What are you going to choose?

 

Expose your secret interests or areas of expertise!!!

Posted
Q: What four letter word goes before "WORD" that teachers are always forgetting?

 

What magic 6 letter word is forgotten after most questions?

Posted

I'm not specialised in anything at all. I do a little bit of everything (or try to). I can play guitar, but no expert. I can tattoo, but no expert. I can play football, but no expert. I know about so many subjects, but no expert.

 

So I'd be rubbish at master mind!

Posted
Q: What is the most common opening phrase given to a member of IT ?

 

"I know you're busy, but........" ???

 

"When you've got a minute....." ???

 

"My friend has just bought this PC and........" ???

Posted
"I know you're busy, but........" ???

 

Correct.....

 

"When you've got a minute....." ???

 

"My friend has just bought this PC and........" ???

 

And for those you get 2 bonus points :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...