Hightower Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 There are currently 490 users online. 57 members and 433 guests Really? At 7:00 on a Sunday morning?!
sted Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 just cos its 7am uk time dosent mean its not some more normal hour somewhere else in the world
Dos_Box Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 We are rather popular y'know (BTW, the only reason I'm up is because my kids decided to get up early!), and you should check us out at 3am!
john Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 We are rather popular y'know (BTW, the only reason I'm up is because my kids decided to get up early!), and you should check us out at 3am! I can vouch for us being popular at 3am as I've often seen that! What is this 7am on a Sunday you talk of though? I've only ever really seen 7pm
laserblazer Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 I don't log off or shut down my computer so I possibly show as being online when I'm tucked up in bed, or does it timeout?
vikpaw Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 There are currently 490 users online. 57 members and 433 guests Really? At 7:00 on a Sunday morning?! When you posted it was 10am for me. Plus it's the second day of my working week. I work Saturday through Wednesday, 5am-2pm GMT, also the occasional Thursday morning, and this week ended up doing friday too, cos we're closed for a week due to severe flooding, so had to update the website and send Schoolcomms to all. There are people that view from other middle east countries who work Sun-Thurs, and even for those with a 'normal' week, you've got people from the far south-east like synack, and rabbieburns, and then all the yanks over in the west. Most of our traffic comes from the US now, plus ~15% of the membership, so we're pretty much a 24/7 Global community now. Isn't it cool
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now