Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Almost embarassed to post this logo on here, but is there anything anyone can do to make it useable as a main part of the header of the revamped website I'm thinking of doing. At the moment I've got it hidden at the bottom of the page.

 

I have got a larger one at work maybe that would be better?

logo.gif

Edited by chrbb
Posted

Sorry not made it clear, had the day from hell (red door post).

 

I meant to say, here's a bigger logo if you make it look anybetter than it currently does , maybe around 400 x 300 ish?

Posted
@andy

Nice :)

Si

 

Ta :) I'm sure SysMan will work his usual amazing magic and knock me out of the water though .. lol .. just happened to pop on here whilst in a designer state of mind (doing some work for a client) and thought what the heck .. :)

Posted

*sulks* .. lol ..

 

You hand drawing or using a vector convertor there SysMan? Just intrigued .. either way it's very skilled and not something I sadly had the time to do last night .. :)

Posted

lol .. yeah .. the number of items I've hand traced / line drawn when I've needed to (including the school I work for at the moment's logo) all great fun, but like you say, time consuming. :)

 

Nice work though!

Posted
It's really bugging me...I am sure I have seen the children in this logo somewhere before...they look like characters from either a book or some other resource...does anyone else recognise them?
Posted (edited)

Sysman just downloaded it and it's opening with big blotches of black over the png image, is it me?

 

@Cesil It was like that when I arrived at the school, so not even going to think about where it's from and any legalities arising from it!

Edited by chrbb
Posted
@Cesil It was like that when I arrived at the school, so not even going to think about where it's from and any legalities arising from it!

 

It's not a legal issue...just me being sad and wanting to know where I recognise the figures from :)

 

I do the same thing with fonts all the time!

Posted

Tried it a different laptop, opens fine now thanks, I was using firefox on the other one so maybe that was what was wrong.

 

It's great thanks!

 

Donation in hyperspace as we speak.

  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Seeing as an excellent job was made of the logo creep creep is there any chance of another request?

 

I'm after an aeroplane cartoon style, but not not silly, with a banner saying 'we love learning' - transparent. Is that possible?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...