mjolear2 Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to network Myst software?
GrumbleDook Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 Do you mean create a package to install it over a network, run it from a central share or have a networked version which lots of people can use at the same time in the same game?
mjolear2 Posted January 20, 2011 Author Posted January 20, 2011 Erm...(I think) I mean is it possible to create a package to install it over a network? Our ICT technician is struggling to do it.
GrumbleDook Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 I'll ask a man who might know, but I thought you had to run it with the CD in? Now you've got me thinking about digging out my old copy and playing it one last time!
GrumbleDook Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 Just checked my Myst Masterpiece Edition and it wants the CD in. I know Cyan Worlds have got realMYST going, so it might be worth dropping them a line about it too. Contact - Cyan Worlds, Inc. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now