Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've just received this for my Help Line colum annd need some help fom someone who knows Contribute:

 

Can you possibly help me to get rid of the word "Open" which has appeared suddenly in the centre of my monitor screen.

 

I cannot find out where it has come from and all I can say is

that it appeared immediately after I had tried to open Adobe Contribute 4.

 

Your help will be greatly appreciated

 

As far as I can gather, Contribute is trying to initialise and will ask for a password. Is this password user generated, or will they need a P\W form an authoritive source

Also, can it be disabled on startup and what is teh MSCONFIG setting I should be looking for?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...