SimpleSi Posted January 7, 2011 Posted January 7, 2011 I'm just tracking my daughter's flight to Amsterdam via a real-time map on my mobile phone - now that's what I call cool Si
rad Posted January 7, 2011 Posted January 7, 2011 If you daughter knew what you did, I am sure she would say something else. like Daaadd, you worry too much....
Hightower Posted January 7, 2011 Posted January 7, 2011 When we went to Cornwall last summer I knew people would keep phoning me up asking where I was at etc, so I set up latitude on my droid and emailed everyone the link. It was pretty geeky too - but it meant I didn't keep getting texts/phone calls
SimpleSi Posted January 9, 2011 Author Posted January 9, 2011 Geeky moment no 2 - just tracked her flight back and nipped outside and saw her plane flying over Winter Hill Si
AWicher Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 We truly are in the information age! i assume its http://www.flightradar24.com/ BTW 1
john Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 Geeky moment no 2 - just tracked her flight back and nipped outside and saw her plane flying over Winter Hill Si Hope it missed the transmitter for my TV!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now