Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Just wondering if we would know beforehand what tablets we're going to get a look at at the Edugeek stand? I was particularly curios if any of the archos gen8 bunch (43, 70, 101 Internet tablets) were going to make it? Edited by Luke_T
Posted (edited)

I'm in the process of writing my review of my new ePad I ordered and played with over the break...

 

That is 'e'Pad, because I am cheap!

 

Will bring with me on the Thursday

Edited by GREED
Posted
I'll be around on Friday and might try to distract you with some hob nobs to take a look at it :-?

 

lol! I'm usually more distracted by shiny things and cherry coke, so just wrap a bottle of it up in tin foil! ;)

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...