jamesb Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 Come the end of January I'll be working in a school again, of sorts. Lots of SharePoint 2010 stuff so I expect to be asking for a fair bit of help to start with. Also just wanted to say thank you to Witch for some perfectly-timed reassurance while I was applying.
GREED Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 Congrats James. SharePoint will be lots of fun
john Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 Congratulations! SharePoint is a great tool, shame I don't use it where I work at present But who knows what I may bring in...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now