Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Dell gx280 tower PSU needed anyone got any kicking about


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Can anyone give me a quote for a dell gx280 full tower version psu

 

new used not bothered just need one or two

 

thanks in advance

Edited by round2it
Posted

I might do... Its the last day today so I'll have a look but will probably forget about it so give me a prod in Jan.

 

Ross

Posted
I might do... Its the last day today so I'll have a look but will probably forget about it so give me a prod in Jan.

 

Ross

 

Thanks buddy

 

we have got nearly 100 of these and only 1 has gone in 5 years so i can call myself lucky

 

i will pm you when i get back to work after xmas

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
If you need parts off common makers then give ict-direct a ring, i have been to there warehouse and they have loads of theese computers knocking about with failed motherboards and verious parts missing. They maybe able to sort you a PSU out for one of them. http://www.ict-direct.co.uk
  • Thanks 1
Posted
I've (finally) found the PSU for a Dell I've got. I'm sorry but is for a GX240 and to make it worse, when i Tested it, it doesn;t bl*&dy work!
  • Thanks 1
Posted

thanks guys for all you help

 

i have managed to source some at reasonable prices i am sure they will all start to go soon....

thanks sysman and gonk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...