bodminman Posted November 9, 2010 Posted November 9, 2010 Hi there, I want to add an article with a picture to the front page of our Joomla site. I want the picture to be fairly small but should anyone click on it, it'll open a larger version of the picture. How can I do this? I hope this makes sense. I'm on antibiotics and strong painkillers at the mo! Thanks
3s-gtech Posted November 9, 2010 Posted November 9, 2010 Enter it into the body of the text with image tags or the Insert Image button (linking it from the /images folder. Then select the text you've inserted, including tags, and make it a link to the larger picture itself. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now