Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please can I have a vector version of our school logo? Our construction people are asking for it to produce a stained glass window.

 

The version I've uploaded is the original design by our old art teacher - the colours are solid throughout.

 

Thanks in advance! :)

Colour logo shield.gif

Posted
I'm sure Sysman's will be much nicer but I found Inkscape does vectorising. Not sure how it will cope with the colour as ours was black and white, but seem to do a fair job.
Posted

Hey, looks great. Only thing is, it ideally needs to match the old one more (slightly straighter sides, slightly less pronounced points at the top, slightly more curvy ribbon, and a slightly straighter point at the bottom).

 

Sorry to be fussy, but our head is the kinda guy who'd spot a board not straight by 1mm and have it changed. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...