DaveMurphy Posted September 23, 2010 Posted September 23, 2010 Tried this on numerous servers, increased the PHP Memory but still when I try to install Moodle it crashes during installation and goes to HTTP 500 Internal Server Error, when I try and refresh a couple of hundred times its during the 'unattended operation' I've tried different versions but still no joy. Anyone able to shed some light on it for me? It takes 2 hours for everything to upload to the webserver... slow... and this is my 7th attempt...
p858snake Posted September 23, 2010 Posted September 23, 2010 Check your web server (apache, iis for eg) error logs to see what is causing it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now