mjs_mjs Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 RM have just sent a builiten out with the following in it, Event Detail i would love to do it but 500 + 2 nights stay may be a bit expensive for the school/or me, can i do the course cheeper elsewhere or self study for it? 1
Edu-IT Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 I just saw this too. Was thinking about seeing if I could do it.
sparkeh Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 I was looking at this too. Just one date though? Surely this is going to be a regular course?
Edu-IT Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 I was looking at this too. Just one date though? Surely this is going to be a regular course? I imagine they're testing the water to see what the uptake is like?
CHR1S Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 Thanks for pointing that out to me, fingers crossed I can go on it
CHR1S Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 Anyone from the Birmingham are attending give me a shout if you need a lift, I will be driving there and back both days.
mjs_mjs Posted September 10, 2010 Author Posted September 10, 2010 I'm quite tempted to do it off my own back also - dunno 500+vat and then about 140 for accommodation and then 60 for travel.... soon adds up - is it really worth that to me personally? or for 1500 they come to you.... hummmmm anyone in south east london/kent want to do it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now