Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Finally, The last server taking up space in my room!

 

Service Tag for Dell Website: 8NZGC2J

 

Has been lying around the office for a month of so now, was going to use it as another test server but have recently as per other items on eBay just don't need them any more as most of my testing is now done using Virtual Machines on a New Server I Purchased.

 

Processor,80546K,3.0G,2M,Xeon Irwindale,800,R0

 

SRV,SW,INTEL,INF,1420/18X0/280

 

SRV,SW,INTEL,100/1000,V8.2

 

SRV,SW,RADEON-7000M,POWEREDGE

 

Assembly,Heatsink,Central Processor Unit,P1850,V2

 

X 2 Hard Drive,73G,U320,10K,80P Lead Free,Seagate

 

Assembly,Carrier,Hard Drive SCSI,Universal,1IN,V3

 

SRV,SW,DRVR,I,CD

 

X2 Dual In-line Memory Module,1G 400M,128X72,8,240,1RX4 (2GB)

 

Dual In-line Memory Module 256,400M,32X72,8,240,Raid On Mother Board

 

Assembly,Floppy Drive,3.5 inches Form Factor,Controller /No Cable,NEC,BLK,ULD

 

COLLECTION PREFERRED AS IT IS A BULK ITEM, BUT I CAN POST IT YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO BARE WITH ME WHILST I MAKE SURE I CAN GET A STRONG ENOUGH BOX THAT WILL KEEP IT SAFE IN TRANSIT. (SHOULD BE LOADS AT WORK!)

 

eBay Listing: Dell PowerEdge 1850 on eBay (end time 12-Sep-10 22:26:00 BST)

 

:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...