Chuckster Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 I'm after a computer stand that is a lot like this: http://www.cgiar.org/images/agm05_pc_stand.jpg Do you know from which company/supplier I could source this from?
Tcsltd Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 I might be able to source this for you..can you leave it with me till monday??
6Foot2 Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 A teacher in our Technology Department made something just like it. Your Technologists...?
Chuckster Posted June 28, 2010 Author Posted June 28, 2010 I did ask a few people in the Tech Dept but they all declined on the notion that it was a 'big' job and nobody had the time. Vicki, have you had any chance to look into this?
Tcsltd Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 I have about 6 catalogue on my desk looking for one!
Chuckster Posted June 28, 2010 Author Posted June 28, 2010 Shweet. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Ric_ Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 Isis Concepts can supply then... I have one and it's rather well built
Tcsltd Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 http://www.busyflex.com/Images/Products_Main/foldinglectern-4rt.jpg would this be ok??
Chuckster Posted June 28, 2010 Author Posted June 28, 2010 It's okay, but is there one with an enclosure so that I can hide the computer away and a draw that slides out for the keyboard?
john Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 Isis Concepts can supply then... I have one and it's rather well built Drat I knew I forgot a firm to look at when I was looking for the new lectern for the hall, instead the DT department are making it.......
john Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 How about this? Wooden AV Lectern I can recommend the firm, that pricing on there website is a bit high though, you get a better deal going through an approved JM Lecturns dealer
Chuckster Posted June 29, 2010 Author Posted June 29, 2010 How about this? Wooden AV Lectern Wow. That is exactly what I was after! Mucho gracias!
sidewinder Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 The one localzuk has linked to is (or very similar to) the one we've got in the hall, and it is pretty decent
SpuffMonkey Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 Wow. That is exactly what I was after! Mucho gracias! We've got one of those - the lectern is fine - its just teachers using the kit on it that is the problem! Alas we didn't have wifi - so there are cables for the power/network/projector and no one can think far enough ahead to see that pushing the lectern out of the way before you disconnect is probably a bad idea...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now