Dos_Box Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 (edited) Ever wondered what ZeroHour gets up to for kicks in his spare time when he's not coding? Well fret no more. This article from the BBC reveals all: BBC News - Mystery surrounds 'horse-boy' on Google Street View http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/48160000/jpg/_48160439_google_horse_boy_466.jpg Edited June 24, 2010 by Dos_Box
Dos_Box Posted June 24, 2010 Author Posted June 24, 2010 I should add that he's currently on a plane en-route to Heathrow as I type this and he can't do a thing
EduTech Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 LOL! i knew there was a reason why he was not around much!! to be honest it suits him.. maybe him and tony can do a duet at BETT next year hehe
GrumbleDook Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 Hmm .. Tiger vs horse ... don't fancy his chances much ;-)
Hightower Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 http://www.edugeek.net/forums/behind-red-door/58647-its-not-news.html
sparkeh Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 Everyone did say I could drink like a horse.... Phew! I wondered what the horse reference was
CHR1S Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 And Gareth Remblance pointed out: "Horse boy isn't a person, it's a cheap mask - for example I saw at least three people wearing similar heads at this year's Download Festival in Donington." You think?? Are you really Sherlock Holmes in disguise?? LOL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now