budgester Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 Holy wow, that's a big jump! I'd be looking for other providers if I were you! So you know whats on my job list for the next couple of weeks the :-) The bit that is really annoying, is I've seen the VLE costs coming and tried to push a sefl hosted Moodle, but SLT were taken in by the LEA's assurance and free training of the LGFL's chosen VLE, so now we either have to swallow the £6.5k for the VLE or try and find a way to transfer all our resources , and re-train the staff (which will go down well I'm sure).
budgester Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 For the new prices in London see page 9 of the following booklet.http://www.lgfl.net/services/New-Era-Services/Documents/Announcing%20the%20new%20LGfL.pdf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now