sparkeh Posted June 10, 2010 Posted June 10, 2010 When you used to create a thread a little box appeared with similar threads that might help you instead. I thought that this was a really good idea and helps cut down on duplicate threads but it appears to have gone now. Any chance we can have it back?
john Posted June 10, 2010 Posted June 10, 2010 Yup we know about that one, from the conversation that was had a bit since it hasn't been put back as its not been coded for VB4 yet i'm afraid but I know that Shaun said once its sorted for VB4 it will return
ZeroHour Posted June 10, 2010 Posted June 10, 2010 I just did a check for any updates and there is a vb4 version now. Installed and enabled, enjoy 1
sparkeh Posted June 16, 2010 Author Posted June 16, 2010 I just did a check for any updates and there is a vb4 version now. Installed and enabled, enjoy Unless I am missing something (which is perfectly possible) I can't see this feature.
LosOjos Posted June 16, 2010 Posted June 16, 2010 Unless I am missing something (which is perfectly possible) I can't see this feature. likewise, I don't see it either
ZeroHour Posted June 16, 2010 Posted June 16, 2010 Yeh I have disabled it for 24 hours, I will be turning it on again tonight 1
sparkeh Posted June 30, 2010 Author Posted June 30, 2010 Working great. Thanks for re-enabling such a handy feature.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now