Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The latest software was pulled down automatically by our server over the weekend.

 

Had an email today with some details of this years tests. 30 April – 25 May 2007 are the dates.

 

Might just get chance to get this running by xmas

Posted

I have just tried upgrading the APS to version 11 .0.9 and now I get an Apache Tomcat - "HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not available" error, whenever I try to access it.

 

I'm about to contact RM, and I'll post the outcome if/when it's found.

 

If anybody else has already had this issue resolved please let me know. Thanks

 

Lee

Posted
I have just tried upgrading the APS to version 11 .0.9 and now I get an Apache Tomcat - "HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not available" error, whenever I try to access it.

 

I'm about to contact RM, and I'll post the outcome if/when it's found.

 

If anybody else has already had this issue resolved please let me know. Thanks

 

Lee

 

Simple fix:

1. Set fire to DPS server

2. Claim "it was like that when I got in this morning" when challenged tomorrow (it works for all the other members of staff).

Guest richard
Posted

Or if that still doesn't work:

 

1. Set fire to the school.

2. Claim it was like that when you came in that morning.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...