Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

My phone offered an update about 30 mins ago - downloading it now - is it Froyo????

 

(I suspect not but always an optimist :) )

 

regards

 

Simon

Posted

seems its a vodaphone only firmware update to resolve some issues.

 

But its kicked my HTC sync back into life which had stopped working a few days ago :)

 

Si

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I just got the HTC Desire this week, very very impressed with it to date. Except for the bottom part of the touch screen which doesn't work!

 

There is one line that does not detect touch and therefore the vertical keyboard doesn't work correctly! Nevermind, it is getting replaced once a certain service provider get the HTC back in stock.

Posted
@SimpleSi: I'm afraid it's not Froyo, and Vodafone have a cheek if they're claiming it's exclusive to them, anybody with a Desire can get it! It just contains a few bugfixes (I've been unable to find exact details). Most noticeable is the messaging app which now shows a message count, but went horrendously slow for me so I've now started using Handcent

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...