SimpleSi Posted May 11, 2010 Posted May 11, 2010 There's a link on the lancsngfl home page saying the ICT Exhib on 26th May has been cancelled but the link doesnt seem to do anything - anyone know anything about this? Simon
Dos_Box Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 Well, there is a link on the homepage (Welcome to The Lancashire Grid for Learning Website) but it doesn't lead anywhere. Have you called the ICT Centre to find out Simon?
SimpleSi Posted May 13, 2010 Author Posted May 13, 2010 I fell for that one didn't I Well on the 3rd numberI was given they said the exhibition is cancelled but no-one knows why regards Simon
SimpleSi Posted May 13, 2010 Author Posted May 13, 2010 So I rang Western and they said they'd been told it was lack of exhibitors regards Simon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now