Luke_T Posted May 10, 2010 Posted May 10, 2010 500m away from my new house :-) Application form went it on Saturday :-) so the rest of you stay away :-p
AXE Posted May 11, 2010 Posted May 11, 2010 the rest of you stay away :-p Not a chance. I need a job like that. But I might be persuaded to offer a pint afterwards. (if I get an interview).
Luke_T Posted May 11, 2010 Posted May 11, 2010 I'll get the first round if we both get interviews :-) 1
Luke_T Posted May 20, 2010 Posted May 20, 2010 I guess we find out about interviews today or tomorrow. :-)
Luke_T Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 Anybody else on here get an interview? fancy a drink / food after?
Luke_T Posted May 24, 2010 Posted May 24, 2010 Well I have a new job :-) Saves a lot of application filling as this was the first :-) Many thanks for witch with help on updating my CV and just making it better! The lines will haunt her for a while! Good luck to Matt in finding a job.
witch Posted May 25, 2010 Posted May 25, 2010 That's great news - well done!! (and yes, the lines haunt me still......)
carnage501 Posted May 25, 2010 Posted May 25, 2010 Matt here, Congratulations Luke hope you enjoy the new job, i will get my break soon my time will come, good luck for saturday too :-)
Luke_T Posted June 7, 2010 Posted June 7, 2010 Thanks Matt! Saturday was amazing! Still is amazing :-) This site should throw up a few good opportunities for you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now