CommodoreS Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 I have got one of these Nuvo Amps which has stopped working: http://www.rm.com/_RMVirtual/Media/Images/NuVo_new_small.jpg I have tried a different power lead/plug socket and it was not that, so I guessing it is the PSU. It is a HGPower ADPV16 42W 24V 1.5a I have been trying to find a replacement adapator with no luck - Searches only come back with an adapator of Toshiba Portable DVD player which looks like its a different voltage etc... Does anyone know anywhere where it would be possible to purchase one of these without having to buy a whole amp system?
hullpete Posted May 7, 2010 Posted May 7, 2010 or u may well have a knackered amp, they tend to overheat if the teachers leave them on overnight, replaced many hundreds of these over the years,
Educare_AV Posted May 11, 2010 Posted May 11, 2010 I would agree with Hull Pete on this, chances are it could be the amp itself. If you were a little closer to me I have a spare amp and PSU you could of tried to work out the problem, before you fork out for a new power supply. Do you not have a power supply you could try from another room?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now