Jawloms Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 May be useful to someone? This amp must be louder than any other amp as it goes all the way up to 11! http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/10713251/-/Product.html?P36=M6D96K&affid=finddvd&awc=buyat&_$ja=tsid:11516|prd:finddvd&P36=M97EEJ&affid=hotukdeals&awc=buyat&_$ja=tsid:11516|prd:hotukdeals#
ICT_GUY Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/spinal_tap_amps.png got to love XKCD 1
Jawloms Posted May 5, 2010 Author Posted May 5, 2010 You need to watch the film "This is Spinal Tap". No I don't Thought is was a bargain price for a good piece of memorabilia?
Disaster Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 No, not you! Disaster does though... I was quoting Spinal Tap, I have seen that film a whole bunch of times! "how much more black can it be, and the answer is none. None more black." Genius.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now