Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
You need to watch the film "This is Spinal Tap".

 

No I don't ;)

 

Thought is was a bargain price for a good piece of memorabilia?

Posted
No, not you! Disaster does though...

 

I was quoting Spinal Tap, I have seen that film a whole bunch of times!

"how much more black can it be, and the answer is none. None more black."

Genius.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...