rush_tech Posted April 30, 2010 Posted April 30, 2010 You don't get any and then two come along at once Joomla! 1.5.17 Released 1
speckytecky Posted April 30, 2010 Posted April 30, 2010 1.5.16 was fine on my localhost but borfed the live site - hope this one is not going to do the same:eek:
mossj Posted May 1, 2010 Posted May 1, 2010 1.5.16 was fine on my localhost but borfed the live site - hope this one is not going to do the same:eek: Try to have your test site on the same server as the live site, different configerations can cause different problems. I use a subdomain with mine and a simple .htaccess password script. 1
speckytecky Posted May 1, 2010 Posted May 1, 2010 Try to have your test site on the same server as the live site, different configerations can cause different problems. I use a subdomain with mine and a simple .htaccess password script. Thanks for the tip mossj. I understand that I was not alone in having problems with 1.5.16 update. A contact suggested missing it and waiting for the 1.5.15 - 1.5.17 update - I'm just hoping that this update goes on without crashing the site:(
pwds Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 Worked flawlessly for me- as always though, backup, backup, backup!
Gatt Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 Worked here with no problems too and I updated from 1.5.7!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now