powdarrmonkey Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 Its turning into Microsoft versioning! Does that mean we're going to have 'buy me' names from now on? EduGeek Vista? Or maybe we could have Apple codenames - EduGeek Pussycat?
jamesb Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 Does that mean we're going to have 'buy me' names from now on? EduGeek Vista? Or maybe we could have Apple codenames - EduGeek Pussycat? Edugeek v4 - Dappy Duckling
Dos_Box Posted April 9, 2010 Author Posted April 9, 2010 Well, we could have called it one of these: Edugeek v4 - Hail Loss Edugeek v4 - Are you there Shaun? Edugeek v4 - When are you going to do this Shaun? Edugeek v4 - I'll just wind my neck in then shall I? Edugeek v4 - I hope they don't hate it! You get the idea.
jamesb Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 Well, we could have called it one of these: Edugeek v4 - Hail Loss Edugeek v4 - Are you there Shaun? Edugeek v4 - When are you going to do this Shaun? Edugeek v4 - I'll just wind my neck in then shall I? Edugeek v4 - I hope they don't hate it! You get the idea. I like the last suggestion. I actually quite like it, though I did have a period of irritation until I spotted a post mentioning that the tabbed theme can cause problems with the forum list on certain setups. Now I'm rather happy with it. Particularly like the way that articles and blog posts can be flagged up as new along with forum posts. Already seen a few things I'd never have looked at otherwise.
localzuk Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 Nah, it should have names related to education. Edugeek v1 - Morning Tutorial Edugeek v2 - First Period Edugeek v3 - Second Period Edugeek v4 - Morning Break etc...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now