garethEds Posted March 25, 2010 Posted March 25, 2010 A quick search here has revealed nothing but I'm sure I read that someone here had replaced their printing option in Microsoft Word with an icon that instead of printing ran a macro/vba that made sure the user couldn't print again for 30 seconds - this was to stop pupils printing more than one copy when it didn't come out straight away. Does anyone remember? Has anyone done this? Gareth
plexer Posted March 25, 2010 Posted March 25, 2010 I'm sure you could add your own button but don't think there is anything you can do about file print.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now