soveryapt Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 So, after 3 weeks, I'm back in the world of the living.. My appendix decided it had had enough of me, and wanted out .. lol .. Man, it's been boring, but I'm back, and actually surprised at how well my schools have being running without me there, it would seem that problems only seem to come about when I'm not there for an afternoon, but when I'm not there for 3 weeks, the problems don't seem to come .. bizzare! Anyway .. to work I suppose! lol ..
Tcsltd Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 Oh Dear!! Poor you!! Hope your feeling better! I fell down the stairs yesterday and have a suspected fracture in my tail bone!! So sitting here drugged upto the eyeballs!! It's great!! 1
soveryapt Posted March 22, 2010 Author Posted March 22, 2010 I fell down the stairs yesterday and have a suspected fracture in my tail bone!! So sitting here drugged upto the eyeballs!! It's great!! OWCH!! Sounds rather painful! I had some great pain relievers for a week or so .. lol .. went something along the lines of: Take Drugs > Wait 30 mins > Knocked out > Come Round > Wait an hour or so > Return to start .. lol .. Got used to them eventually but it was certainly fun! Hope it's nothing too serious and you're back to full health soon! 1
witch Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 Glad you are better, aptproductions, and do take it easy, tcsltd - that sounds nasty. Surprised you are sitting down - unless you have a rubber ring to sit on (which I would advise for that injury!) 2
ICT_GUY Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 Oooo Nasty Painful. Glad it came out without fuss, redundant organs are a pain. Nice manly scar? 1
soveryapt Posted March 22, 2010 Author Posted March 22, 2010 Nice manly scar? Aye, about the only manly thing about me some would say .. lol .. 1
Tcsltd Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 Glad you are better, aptproductions, and do take it easy, tcsltd - that sounds nasty. Surprised you are sitting down - unless you have a rubber ring to sit on (which I would advise for that injury!) No rubber ring...having the mickey taken out of me enough at work!! got a nice soft pillow, but I am better standinf to be honest!
soveryapt Posted March 22, 2010 Author Posted March 22, 2010 No rubber ring...having the mickey taken out of me enough at work!! got a nice soft pillow, but I am better standinf to be honest! So, being compassionate employers, have TCS taken one of the height adjustable desks from stock and set it up for you so you can work standing? lol ..
soveryapt Posted March 22, 2010 Author Posted March 22, 2010 erm.... yes of course they have... lol ..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now