mattx Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 Not a fan of 3D films but this one I may make the effort to enjoy. [ I thought Avatar was a pile of over -rated crap ] program-glitch-esc
mattx Posted March 11, 2010 Author Posted March 11, 2010 All CGI and no substance. That's Hollywood for ya.............
StewartKnight Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 WOW! The original Bruce Boxleitner in it too!!
tmcd35 Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 The original Bruce Boxleitner in it too!! I'm wondering if it's time to break out the old B5 boxsets yet?
Batman Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 I can' wait for it Please clarify... you can or you can't?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now