garethEds Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 I have a boxful of RM install disks and documentation that is free to a good home if you pay the postage (so not really free is it?) All CC3 stuff. If you really want to know what is there just ask and I'll make every effort to get the box down from the highest shelf in the world. Gareth
garethEds Posted March 11, 2010 Author Posted March 11, 2010 OKay - when you have two minutes get in touch via PM so I can send you my email address. We can then discuss sending the stuff through to you. Gareth
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now