Hightower Posted March 10, 2010 Author Posted March 10, 2010 Okay - so I've made a CAB for easy installation. Thing is I'm an Android guy, so if any windows phone users out there wanna try my app send me a PM and I'll send you the link.
EduTech Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 Okay - so I've made a CAB for easy installation. Thing is I'm an Android guy, so if any windows phone users out there wanna try my app send me a PM and I'll send you the link. Go on then i'll have it and see if it works on my HTC I dont mind bricking my Windows Phone lol!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now