Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, this is a Friday afternoon weird one. I have an email account/user here who's Sent Items in Outlook is showing various emails sent under a heading of "Next Week" - in the same way it would normally have "Today", "Yesterday". They won't settle for my explanation that Outlook is being extra efficient and doing next weeks work for them... :p

 

I've checked all the obvious things - Exchange server date/time is correct, users laptop date/time is correct, emails showing as Next Week have definitely been sent and have been confirmed received by the recipients. Any ideas? I'm stumped! :doh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...