Sylv3r Posted October 26, 2006 Posted October 26, 2006 I have been sitting on this information for a while now and I am now seriously considering offering this to our Year 7 girls. For anybody that hasn't heard of the Computer Club 4 Girls scheme, you can check out http://www.cc4g.net/ for more details. I would like to get one of the female members of staff involved in running the course or possibly enlist some of the 6th Form girls to hep out, but only if other schools have found the course to be benneficial and that the students have enjoyed doing it. I'd apprecaite everybody's opinion whether postive or negative. Cheers Andrew
bossman Posted October 27, 2006 Posted October 27, 2006 Sylv3r: which school are you at if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you don't wish to advertise
webman Posted October 27, 2006 Posted October 27, 2006 Sylv3r: which school are you at if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you don't wish to advertise I think his [www] link gives it away a bit
Sylv3r Posted October 27, 2006 Author Posted October 27, 2006 Sylv3r: which school are you at if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you don't wish to advertise I think his [www] link gives it away a bit SSshhhhhh... its a secret.
russdev Posted October 27, 2006 Posted October 27, 2006 We have done cc4g here girls do love but expect the why cant we have one from the boys until uo explain it is not playing games and have to do work then most lose interest.. Russell
tosca925 Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 We run it at our school and have done for a while now. It is very popular with some of the girls. Its run as an after school club by one of our female support staff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now