SJL_2010 Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not as I am new to this forum. My wife just had a smart board installed a couple of weeks ago and everything worked fine until last Friday. I have not seen the problem first hand but she says the cursor on her computer keeps snapping back to the start button. The people at school have tried several things from a new mouse to doing a hard restart to doing a recover of the computer. I am more of a Mac person so my suggestion was to call tech support. Could this be a communication error between the smart board and the PC or is it a Windows 7 issue with the smart board? Thanks for your responses.
pooley Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 1st I would get her (if possible) to connect another pc/laptop to the board, that way you can find out what is at fault, machine or board. If Board could it be there i pressure applied to the bottom left of the board (where the start button is?)
Gatt Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 Check the smartboard near where the start menu is displayed check that there is nothing stuck therea. Damn beatern to it
yugo Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 As others have said, anytime I have this problem it is because something is touching the board
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now