Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm having a bit of an idiot moment with Joomla - can any one help?

 

In the top menu every item it linked to an article. So on my site I have:

 

School Information

> Aims and Objectives

> School Hours

 

etc

 

I now want a new menu item with

 

Staff

> Senior Management Team

> Teaching Staff

 

However Joomla wants me to have 'Staff' at the top linked to an article. Can I not just have it as a title to the menu and not an actual menu click link thing?

 

I'm sure I've done it before but cannot remember how or where.

 

Cheers

 

Gareth

Posted (edited)

Make it an external link and set the link as #?

 

Just tested this, and if I've understood correctly, it does what you want.

 

Main Menu -> External -> URL -> Staff -> Link set as # -> Save

Edited by Edu-IT
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...