Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got the begging bowl out yet again for regular DDR sticks this time... :o

 

A recent power surge has basically fubar'd a number of sticks in various machines (that are obviously a bit old) so they're gradually causing more and more failures and freezes mid lesson to the point of absurdity.

 

Zero budget so if anyone has any they can spare, they would be much appreciated... Naturally 512Mb sticks would be better... 1Gb? LOL... yeah, would be nice but not expected..

 

 

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance...

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I might have a few 256Mb PC2100 here. That any good for you?

 

Thanks for the offer... I have acquired a couple of sticks of 256 that are 2700 so I'm good there... I wouldn't say no to any 512's if there are any going begging...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...