sparkeh Posted January 29, 2010 Posted January 29, 2010 (edited) In case people don't now about this: embc spring event Wonder if Tony will be talking at this one? Edited January 29, 2010 by sparkeh
PRicho Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 Id love to be able to read what workshops are on, what a mess.
sparkeh Posted February 2, 2010 Author Posted February 2, 2010 Id love to be able to read what workshops are on, what a mess. Basically breaks down like this: Session 1, choose from: 1) Video conferencing 2) Accessing free resources through embc 3) Network safety 4) Using embc tools (eg SUMS, Netsweeper, EMF etc) Session 2, choose from: a) Online resources through Becta initiatives b) Publishing news online c) Filtering d) Open source software
GrumbleDook Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 In case people don't now about this: embc spring event Wonder if Tony will be talking at this one? Not this time (if I can help it) ... don't forget to where your EduGeek lanyards if you got one at BETT or other EG Events! And did anyone keep their EG name badge from BETT?
sparkeh Posted February 2, 2010 Author Posted February 2, 2010 Not this time (if I can help it) ... don't forget to where your EduGeek lanyards if you got one at BETT or other EG Events! And did anyone keep their EG name badge from BETT? Still not got one of those...everytime I have had the chance to get one they have run out.
GrumbleDook Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 I have 2 spare I think ... I'll see if I can dig out another one. I also have a number of pens too ... It will be first come, first get! I might prod Russell to see what he still has stored around too.
GrumbleDook Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 It may be too late for the morning session but I have 5 lanyards, a number of pens and a spare bag or two. I'll be around all day.
sparkeh Posted March 9, 2010 Author Posted March 9, 2010 Had to cancel at last minute to sort out Internet issues with Synetrix. Another chance to get an EG lanyard lost. Are notes/slides going to be available from the talks?
GrumbleDook Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 They should be ... there is even filming going on too.
kaphc Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 Would love to know if the information from the day will be available also.
kaphc Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 Links to some of the presentations are here: https://portal.embc.uk.com/news/Pages/embcSpringEvent9thMarchpresentations.aspx 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now